- Inaugural Event: Duquesne Club, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Organization of two meetings in Pittsburgh between three Italian companies and two American companies for possible cooperation.
- Participation at “West Virginia DRWV Foundation – Industry Mission Chemical-Polymers-Energy,” Morgantown, WV.
- Two meetings in Brindisi, Italy organized in collaboration with CONFINDUSTRIA:
- "Agrifood, wine and extra virgin oil: opportunities in Pennsylvania and West Virginia”;
- “Industrial companies: opportunities for partnership and establishment in PA and WV.
- Meeting in Milan-Italy, organized in collaboration with AICE (Italian Association of Foreign Trade): “Industrial and commercial business opportunitis for Italians firms inPA and WV.”
- Meeting in Milan, organized in collaboration with PROPELLER INTERNATIONAL CLUBS: “Opportunities for developing commercial and industrial relations with PA and WV.”
- Presentation in Pittsburgh of the production of two Italian wine producers.
- Participation in Bologna-Italy at the workshop “Italian Agrifood meets the State of Pennsylvania,” organized by Regione Emilia Romagna and Fico Eataly World.
- Participation in Parma-Italy at the workshop “Commonwealth of Pennsylvania: Business and investment opportunities”, with Neil R. Weaver, Joseph D. Burke, Patrizia Marani (Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Department), Unione Industriali di Parma, Emilia Romagna Region and the participation of industrial companies and commercial operators.
- Participation in Verona at Vinitaly Fair.